• Familiarity with basic operation of the GeneSys Online system– setting up respondents, administering tests, capturing paper and pencil data, norm selection, reporting, credits charged.
• Knowing how to set up individual and multiple respondents in a computerised test room.
• Familiarity with creating and managing groups of respondents.
• Knowing how to create and update norm groups.
• Creation of ideal profiles.
• Being proficient in creating custom test batteries GeneSyscustomisation feature.
• Understand technical, legal and ethical aspects of internet-based testing.
• Understanding the principles and processes involved with setting up and implementing the 360 appraisal.
Delegates need to bring a laptop to the training for practical work.
Duration: 1/2 day
Cost: R2500 excluding VAT
Please contact our IT department for further information on GeneSys online training.