• The General Reasoning Test Battery
• The Graduate Reasoning Test Battery
• The Critical Reasoning Test Battery
• The Clerical Test Battery
• The Technical Test Battery
• Understand the constructs measured by each of the subtests of every Psytech ability battery.
• Know the groups for which the tests are suited.
• Understand the prior knowledge requirements for each of the tests.
• Understand the implications of proper test administration for the psychometric properties of the tests.
• Be able to identify the most suitable tests for a particular purpose.
• Use individual subtests in the compiling of batteries.
• Be familiar with the reference materials for the test batteries.
• Have an understanding of the range of norm groups available for the tests.
• Understand the considerations regarding cross-cultural use of ability tests.
• Understand the interpretation of score levels in the computer-generated reports.
Duration: 1/2 day
Cost: R2000 (excl VAT)
CPD points: Level 2, 7 general CEUs