• Values and Motives Inventory
• Occupational Interest Profile
• Understand the constructs measured by the VMI and OIP.
• Understand the difference between assessments for counselling at different life stages.
• Be able to compile an appropriate assessment battery for counselling or development assessment.
• Understand the different contexts in which assessment for development takes place.
• Be able to integrate information from other sources with structured tests to facilitate counselling.
Duration: 1/2 day
CPD points: Level 2, 5 general CEUs